NEW LIMITED EDITION, CARAMELISED BANANA, GREEK STYLE YOGURT
- Tims Dairy’s second limited edition Greek style yogurt
- A dreamy combination of ‘proper’ Greek style yogurt and luxury caramelised banana
- Unique premium offering in the Greek style category
- Ultimate indulgent comfort food to cheer up the nation
- Eat as a snack, as a dessert on its own or with cake, fruit – or anything you fancy
- Available in most Waitrose, on Ocado & in Independents now
- Single sku 450g big pot ideal for sharing and for families
- ‘Green’ yogurt pots made from previously recycled PET plastic and card – no plastic over lid
- Plastic, card and foil will recycle again
“We are loving making new limited-edition flavours in our Greek style format” says Tims Managing Director Chris Timotheou. “After the huge success of our first offering, Strawberry Royale, earlier this year, we were able to sit down and taste the latest flavour concepts from our brilliant NPD team for this autumn. Caramelised Banana was the clear winner. We think it is a lovely comfort food for everyone to enjoy in these difficult times.”
Tims Dairy’s ‘proper’ Greek style yogurts are:-
- Bio-live made with live active cultures and fresh British milk in support of UK farmers
- In 100% recycled PET pots which are also 100% recyclable
- Made with just Natural ingredients
- Gut friendly
- Inspired by a Greek family recipe
- Wholesome goodness from their dairy in the heart of the Chiltern Hills
About Tims Dairy: Tims Dairy is a family-owned premium yogurt producer with a Greek heritage, specialising in making authentic and great tasting yogurts including Greek style. Tims Dairy started in a basement workroom in Warren Street in central London in 1949, founded by the current owners’ uncle Euripides Nicolaou who was then joined by their father, Michael Timotheou.
Tims Dairy remains a family business to this day, run by four second generation brothers. At their dairy in the heart of the Chiltern Hills the 75 strong team blend fresh West Country milk and the finest natural ingredients to produce the UK’s tastiest and creamiest ‘PROPER’ Greek style yogurts, kefirs and cultured creams.
Tims take care to source milk from high welfare family farms and value provenance as much as their renown quality and great taste.